Here you'll find your weekly workouts. Be sure to check back for updates and tips on training.
November 29, 2018
Warm Up (5 minutes)
1. Arm Circles: 30 seconds
2. Jump Rope: (45 seconds) Start with a regular two-footed jump, and as you get warm you can play around with other jump styles.
3. Alternating Foot Reach: (30 seconds) Stand with feet hip-width apart. Extend one leg straight in front, foot flexed and heel resting on the floor. Bend down to stretch hamstrings while sweeping arms down by outstretched foot and up over head. Repeat alternating sides. (You can do these in place, or while walking, if you have enough room.)
4. Walk-Out Planks: (45 seconds) Stand with feet hip-width apart. Bend down to put palms on the floor, and walk hands forward until reaching a high plank position. Then walk hands back towards feet and return to standing. Repeat.
5. Inner Thigh Stretch: (30 seconds) Stand with feet slightly wider than hip-width apart. Bend the right knee, shift weight to the right, and place hands on right knee to stretch inner thigh muscles in left leg. Switch sides; repeat.
6. Butt Kicks: (30 seconds)
7. High Knees: (30 seconds)
8. Straight Leg Swings: (30 seconds) Alternate legs after completing 30 seconds. Start small and progressively increase foot height as you warm up.