If the team consists of minor players (below age 18) this form must be submitted by an adult representative. If no minors are on the team, one player should represent the team as TEAM CAPTAIN. Only one adult representative (or Coach) is required per team. The adult listed on this form is responsible for submitting documentation on behalf of the team on the day of the event. In consideration of being allowed to participate in the Marlboro Fit Day KICKBALL TOURNAMENT, related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates and agrees that:
1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in the program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis anddeath, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce the risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume all full responsibility for my participation; and,
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If however I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and
4. I am the parent or legal guardian of the Event participant. I am of legal age and am freely signing this agreement on behalf of the Event participant. I have read this form and understand that by signing this form, I am giving up legal rights and remedies on behalf of myself, the Event participant and his/her family, estate, heirs, and/or assigns. I HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Marlboro Fit Day Kickball Tournament,Town of Marlborough Recreation Department, their officers, officials, agents, board members, members and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event. WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILTY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OFTHE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE. I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISKAGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
5. I grant full permission to the organizers of Marlboro Fit Day Kickball Tournament, with no obligation to compensate me, or any other participant, to take my picture and use my name, likeness or photographic image (in whole or in part), including but not limited to the use of my name and likeness in any photographs, videotapes, motion pictures, recordings, internet, or other record of this event and waive any and all claims against Town of Marlborough Recreation Department.
6. I am aware that this is a Release of Liability and Contract between myself and the organizers.
- The ENTRY FEE is $25 per team.
- A team will consist of at least 11 players (Minimum 4 females).
- Players must be 13 yrs of age or older to participate.
-This is a DOUBLE ELIMINATION
tournament. You are guaranteed at least 2 games.
-The tournament is limited to the first 8 teams to register.
- Games will end after 5 innings or 40 minutes
- Games will be played with a 10 run MERCY RULE
- Umpires have final say on all calls
ADDITONAL RULES WILL BE POSTED SOON
Make checks ($20) payable to:
Town of Marlborough Recreation Department
Mail Checks to:
Joe Wiles - 52 Reservoir Road - Marlboro, NY 12542
*Please note - Marlboro Fit Day Kickball Tournament - on all checks
***REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED***